Marcelo Vazquez is originally from Argentina. Fitness is his love and passion and he has been involved in sports, health and fitness for more than 20 years. Helping others get in shape is his greatest personal satisfaction, and reversing the epidemic of childhood obesity is his ultimate goal.
- Certified Personal Trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach by the National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- Certified Stress Management Coach (NESTA)
- Certified Lifestyle Coach by the National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP)
- Certified Smoking Cessation Coach by Quit Smart, Inc.
- Certified Spartan Race Coach (Spartan Race, Inc)
- Certified Spinning Instructor by Mad Dogg Athletics (MDA) and Keiser
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor by AFAA
Marcelo is a health educator at Kaiser Permanente Georgia. He is a fitness contributor for Univision 34 Atlanta, and he has appeared on CNN, Georgia Public Broadcasting, and Azteca America Atlanta TV. Marcelo has produced a fitness DVD “Cardio Extremo Boot Camp” (Spanish), and more than 400 videos (bilingual English/Spanish) in YouTube about health and fitness.
Marcelo is the author of 3 fitness books, “31 Days of Fat Burning Workouts”, “100 Ways to Lose Weight, Get Leaner, and Stronger”, and “ABSolutely! 4 Week AB Workout Plan”.
Marcelo has acquired a US patent for the first flying disc with exercises Spin-Fit™. Marcelo use Spin-Fit™ to promote physical activity among children in a new fun way.
Most recently, Marcelo was selected to compete on “American Ninja Warrior” (NBC, season 7). He also played the role as “Sergeant Bill”, a Boot Camp Instructor, on the USA show “Necessary Roughness” (season 3, episode 3).
Radio host and producer at Soy Tuya Radio.
Marcelo’s books are available at Amazon
Marcelo’s audible books are available at Audible