Learn in 4 Simple Steps How to Stop Nicotine Addiction Forever
If you goal is to stop nicotine addiction, let me coach you with simple methods that are proven to help you overcome your physical addiction to nicotine, psychological dependence on cigarettes, and smoking habit.
The only thing I need from you is the firm decision to quit and the will to try new methods to stop nicotine addiction.
The coaching for quit smoking is at a set time weekly for 4 weeks. Each weekly session is 30 minutes.
Through my coaching I will teach you how to:
- Ease off nicotine: Switch to cigarette brands that deliver less and less nicotine.
- Consider stop-smoking medicine: Choose from 7 FDA approved medicines.
- Take a new look at the patch: Discover a new way to use nicotine patches that dramatically increase the chance of success.
- Use the mind to help: Visualize being a comfortable nonsmoker rather than as a smoker deprived of cigarettes.
- Use a self-hypnosis CD: Relax and develop respect for the body that naturally leads to freedom from cigarettes.
- Break the smoking habit: Outsmart the habit with six simple techniques.
These are the 4 Simple Steps
Step 1: Preparation
- Brand Switching
- Lowering Nicotine Rate
- Social Support (inside and outside the sessions)
Step 2: Pre-Quit
- Coping Techniques
- Self-Image Thinking
- Cigarette Substitute
- Hypnosis (Relaxation Technique) and Stress Management
Step 3: Quit Date
- Withdrawal Symptom Management
- Avoid Temptations
- Add Pleasure
- Weight Control
Step 4: Planning Ahead
- Relapse Prevention
- Dangers of Smoking
- Benefits of Nonsmoking
- Planning Your Celebration
- I was able to break a 40-year, three-pack-a-day addiction.—Mrs. W.H. McCarthy
- I have been a non-smoker for nine months. My message is, if I can quit smoking (I loved to smoke), anybody can.—Jackie Herring
Special rates for Non-Profit Organizations, Fit Clubs, and Medical Offices.